Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tortured to Justify A War!

Evidence is mounting that we tortured people not to get information about planned attacks. We tortured people to hide political lying. We tortured people to justify a war.

Wow, I really don't know what to say. I'm pretty stunned.

And the thing is, these reports come from credible sources, some of them conservative republicans (I say this not to make this a left right issue - I say this because many would like it to be precisly that so they can say that an investigation is a left wing which hunt).

Think of this for a minute. We tortured detainees to hide a political lie and launch an unnecessary war that cost hundreds of thousands of people their lives and hundreds of billions of tax payer dollars?

And Obama doesn't even want to investigate?

My God!

Joe H.

No comments: