Saturday, June 27, 2009

Some Additional Thoughts on Conservatives and Sex.

This is a pretty good follow up on which party is more decadent.

Let me be clear. I have no reason to believe that conservatives are more sexually decadent than liberals. However, as the author of the article pointed out, miscreant liberals didn't build their political portfolios on holier than thou moral rectitude. Conservatives did.

Ride a high horse and you better stay in the saddle.

Joe H.

BTW, what do you guys think of the "ride a high horse" moralism. I like it, but I tend to overestimate my wit. Commentary would be appreciated.

:)

2 comments:

Alan Bahr said...

Joe:

In an earlier blog you mentioned how differently republicans and democrats are treated when they stray from their marriage vows. One exception to your assertion is Larry Craig, who--although a republican--will not likely be resurrected from his pariah status. Maybe that's because he apparently strayed as a gay wolf disguised in the fleece of family values--another example of disparate treatment.

I think you're a witty guy. I liked the high horse reference.

Alan

Joe Huster said...

Exactly. Well said.

Joe H.